- Follow Lucky Otters Haven on WordPress.com
Lucky Otter Partnership members
Label yourself, your narcissist or other PD person
You can help stop bullying!
- The Final Trump of the Narcopalypse (Richard Grannon) January 23, 2017
- Meet and Greet: 1/13/17 January 22, 2017
- Don’t give them what they want. January 22, 2017
- Becoming real. January 22, 2017
- I feel sick. January 20, 2017
- Simple Kind of Man (Lynyrd Skynyrd) January 20, 2017
- Trump and his impressionistic speech: HPD or NPD? January 20, 2017
- I finally signed up for Obamacare, was pleasantly surprised, but now Trump and his band of goons wants to repeal it. January 18, 2017
- My son just sent me this T-shirt! January 17, 2017
- Monday Melody: If I Had a Million Dollars (Bare Naked Ladies) January 17, 2017
- We desperately need a hero like MLK today. January 16, 2017
- Email and me. January 15, 2017
- Spring in January? January 15, 2017
- Why Scientology auditing is not at all like traditional psychotherapy (part 2). January 15, 2017
- Why Scientology auditing is not at all like traditional psychotherapy (Part 1) January 14, 2017
Most Popular Posts & Pages
Stalk me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: photography
Here are my two cats, the half-Maine Coon, BabyCat (actually my daughter’s cat), and in the bottom photo is Sheldon, my tuxedo cat. (The lumpy part you see in the second photo is actually me!) Bed thiefs!
Watching the sunrise off the back porch of the main building. Part One described how HeartSync works and the theories behind it, so I won’t get into that much in this post, which is more about my personal experience. This … Continue reading
Sheldon’s all dressed up and has no where to go. Here he is trying to climb through a closed window.
She’s waiting! The weather here is still pretty warm, and to my dismay, about a week ago I noticed yet another wasps’ nest being constructed in a corner of the porch roof, against the house, and not far away from … Continue reading
My daughter and her boyfriend drove to the top of Clingman’s Dome (6,644 feet) last night and took this photo of the sunset. At the time this was taken, it was already dark at lower elevations. They were so high … Continue reading
I saw this scene in a customer’s window today. Click on to see it even more close up!
Kind of a quiet day. We went to a nearby Chinese buffet and the rest of the day was spent hanging around the apartment and doing a load of laundry so I don’t have to bring home dirty clothes and … Continue reading
Every day of this week in Florida has been amazing, but I think today was definitely the most fun (and also the most expensive!) My son was finally off work for a day (as a shift manager, he practically lives … Continue reading
I went back to the beach this morning (I finally got up early), and the tide was the lowest I’ve seen it, and it was still going out. Sandbars stretched pretty far into what was covered over by water the … Continue reading