- Follow Lucky Otters Haven on WordPress.com
Lucky Otter Partnership members
Label yourself, your narcissist or other PD person
You can help stop bullying!
- I feel sick. January 20, 2017
- Simple Kind of Man (Lynyrd Skynyrd) January 20, 2017
- Trump and his impressionistic speech: HPD or NPD? January 20, 2017
- I finally signed up for Obamacare, was pleasantly surprised, but now Trump and his band of goons wants to repeal it. January 18, 2017
- My son just sent me this T-shirt! January 17, 2017
- Monday Melody: If I Had a Million Dollars (Bare Naked Ladies) January 17, 2017
- We desperately need a hero like MLK today. January 16, 2017
- Email and me. January 15, 2017
- Spring in January? January 15, 2017
- Why Scientology auditing is not at all like traditional psychotherapy (part 2). January 15, 2017
- Why Scientology auditing is not at all like traditional psychotherapy (Part 1) January 14, 2017
- Kneeling down… January 13, 2017
- Newest Partner: The Purple Almond January 13, 2017
- Sunrise: 1/12/17 January 13, 2017
- So I freaked out, unfollowed everybody, made my blog private, had a 102 fever, and thought I was dying… January 13, 2017
Most Popular Posts & Pages
Stalk me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: nature photography
It started to snow yesterday afternoon around 2:30 PM. So it’s a good thing I decided to play hooky from work yesterday. I can’t drive in the white stuff. Obviously, I’m not a big fan or either winter … Continue reading
I saw this scene in a customer’s window today. Click on to see it even more close up!
I wanted to get up early and walk on the beach at sunrise, but I guess I was so exhausted from my long drive yesterday and busy evening (also stayed up late blogging about it and chatting with my son) … Continue reading
I needed to clear my head today. Sitting around the house does me no good at all and it’s easy to sink into negative emotions like depression and worry. I knew I had to get out for awhile. Fortunately … Continue reading
If you’ve been around here awhile, you may remember my “Progression of Spring” series, which I ran weekly from early March through early May. That series was a lot of fun for me, because spring is my favorite season. I … Continue reading
A one legged grasshopper just chillin’ on a trash can at the local Fastop.
Explosions of bright orange like mini-fireworks along the side of every road! Click on the photos for closer detail.
I took photos!
I snapped these two photographs today. Enjoy! Click on photos to enlarge. Azalea in bloom. Baby oak leaves.