- Follow Lucky Otters Haven on WordPress.com
Lucky Otter Partnership members
Label yourself, your narcissist or other PD person
You can help stop bullying!
- I feel sick. January 20, 2017
- Simple Kind of Man (Lynyrd Skynyrd) January 20, 2017
- Trump and his impressionistic speech: HPD or NPD? January 20, 2017
- I finally signed up for Obamacare, was pleasantly surprised, but now Trump and his band of goons wants to repeal it. January 18, 2017
- My son just sent me this T-shirt! January 17, 2017
- Monday Melody: If I Had a Million Dollars (Bare Naked Ladies) January 17, 2017
- We desperately need a hero like MLK today. January 16, 2017
- Email and me. January 15, 2017
- Spring in January? January 15, 2017
- Why Scientology auditing is not at all like traditional psychotherapy (part 2). January 15, 2017
- Why Scientology auditing is not at all like traditional psychotherapy (Part 1) January 14, 2017
- Kneeling down… January 13, 2017
- Newest Partner: The Purple Almond January 13, 2017
- Sunrise: 1/12/17 January 13, 2017
- So I freaked out, unfollowed everybody, made my blog private, had a 102 fever, and thought I was dying… January 13, 2017
Most Popular Posts & Pages
Stalk me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I started watching part of the inauguration, and couldn’t continue. Trump as POTUS? The reality of it makes me feel literally ill. I just can’t stand to watch. I think many Americans feel the same way right now. … Continue reading
Southern rock at its best. This has always been my favorite Skynyrd tune.
I’m engaged in an interesting conversation in a Facebook group about Cluster B disorders. Someone raised an interesting point about Trump possibly having HPD instead of, or in addition to, NPD. His “impressionistic speech,” which is a symptom of … Continue reading
My wonderful son finally sent me the Christmas gift he’d promised — and I’m wearing it right now! I love it! The card that came with it is hard to read, but it says: If there were more people … Continue reading
I heard this this morning and I just can’t help smiling every time I hear it. So cute and witty, even if it’s just stoner rock.
These words are just as relevant today as they were 50 years ago — maybe even more so!
I adore spring (it’s my favorite season), but the temperatures all along the East Coast have been unseasonably warm for at least a week (like , 60 – 70 degrees every day) — and there is no sign that it’s … Continue reading
Credit: “Trapped in the Closet,” South Park episode about Scientology. In Part One, I wrote about how Scientology and the related Dianetics (a “therapy” technique started by science fiction writer L.Ron Hubbard) came into being, and why Scientology is so … Continue reading