- Follow Lucky Otters Haven on WordPress.com
Lucky Otter Partnership members
Label yourself, your narcissist or other PD person
You can help stop bullying!
- Monday Melody: If I Had a Million Dollars (Bare Naked Ladies) January 17, 2017
- We desperately need a hero like MLK today. January 16, 2017
- Email and me. January 15, 2017
- Spring in January? January 15, 2017
- Why Scientology auditing is not at all like traditional psychotherapy (part 2). January 15, 2017
- Why Scientology auditing is not at all like traditional psychotherapy (Part 1) January 14, 2017
- Kneeling down… January 13, 2017
- Newest Partner: The Purple Almond January 13, 2017
- Sunrise: 1/12/17 January 13, 2017
- So I freaked out, unfollowed everybody, made my blog private, had a 102 fever, and thought I was dying… January 13, 2017
- 9 ways to tell if the victim blog you read is run by a narcissist. January 9, 2017
- Weekend Melody: First (Cold War Kids) January 8, 2017
- Meet and Greet: 1/7/17 January 8, 2017
- I’m still looking for partnership members! January 8, 2017
- The first (and hopefully last) snow of the season. January 8, 2017
Most Popular Posts & Pages
Stalk me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: weather
What the sky looked like as tonight’s thunderstorm rolled in.
This summer’s weather has been crazy. All of June was very dry in my part of the county (western NC), barely any rain at all. April and May were dry as well, which is unusual since normally these are two of … Continue reading
My son lives in New Port Richey, Florida, which is right in the projected path of Tropical Storm Colin, which is due to make landfall later tonight. My son’s a bit of an adrenaline junkie (he wanted to be a … Continue reading
I don’t know about other areas, but with the exception of a few warm, almost hot days, April and May have been exceptionally chilly, making jackets and sweaters necessary, even during the day. Today was more like mid-November than … Continue reading
I’m not a big fan of snow or cold weather, but this entire month has been unseasonably warm, and after two or three days of moderately cold weather (but still above freezing), the springlike weather is back. Her’es a screenshot … Continue reading
For awhile it looked a bit threatening, but nothing happened and soon the hot sun was back out. It’s been like this all day, as if the weather has Borderline Personality Disorder.
At around 7:30 PM the sky began to get very dark, and a severe thunderstorm warning was issued. I drove to the nearby shopping center parking lot so I could get some good photos of the storm coming in. It … Continue reading
My friend (and commenter on this blog) Alaina lives in Eastern New Mexico, where the prairie meets the desert. Severe storms and tornadoes are a common occurrence in her part of the country in the spring. She sent me these … Continue reading
It’s almost May and it’s 47 degrees outside and windy. Brrrrr!
The first one of the season! Click photos to enlarge.