- Follow Lucky Otters Haven on WordPress.com
Lucky Otter Partnership members
Label yourself, your narcissist or other PD person
You can help stop bullying!
- The Final Trump of the Narcopalypse (Richard Grannon) January 23, 2017
- Meet and Greet: 1/13/17 January 22, 2017
- Don’t give them what they want. January 22, 2017
- Becoming real. January 22, 2017
- I feel sick. January 20, 2017
- Simple Kind of Man (Lynyrd Skynyrd) January 20, 2017
- Trump and his impressionistic speech: HPD or NPD? January 20, 2017
- I finally signed up for Obamacare, was pleasantly surprised, but now Trump and his band of goons wants to repeal it. January 18, 2017
- My son just sent me this T-shirt! January 17, 2017
- Monday Melody: If I Had a Million Dollars (Bare Naked Ladies) January 17, 2017
- We desperately need a hero like MLK today. January 16, 2017
- Email and me. January 15, 2017
- Spring in January? January 15, 2017
- Why Scientology auditing is not at all like traditional psychotherapy (part 2). January 15, 2017
- Why Scientology auditing is not at all like traditional psychotherapy (Part 1) January 14, 2017
Most Popular Posts & Pages
Stalk me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: rock music
Southern rock at its best. This has always been my favorite Skynyrd tune.
I haven’t posted any new Monday Melodies in a while, but this one was suggested to me, and is not only a great song (released in 1993), I think all of us can relate to it. REM is one … Continue reading
Another great post-1990s pop-rock tune, from 2004. This is just a great song. The lead singer is very easy on the eyes, too.
In my opinion, the best rock and roll song of all time. That’s all.
The late David Bowie, who died early this year, was a musical visionary, way ahead of his time musically. “All The Young Dudes” was recorded by Mott the Hoople and released in 1973 and became a radio hit that year. … Continue reading
I’ve posted a number of songs written and recorded by my friend Mary Pranzatelli and her band NarCissistic Mary for this blog before, but I think this one’s my favorite. It’s called “Take Her Home” and is about a homeless … Continue reading
A friend of mine and fellow survivor or narcissistic abuse, who courageously started her own rock band (NarCissistic Mary) after she broke free from her narcissist even though she’s over 50, has a brand new song that’s making quite a … Continue reading
The early 2000’s weren’t exactly the best time for popular music. Sirius, Youtube, and EDM (for the most part) were still in the future, and radio rock, though still ubiquitous, was well past its prime. The airwaves were full of … Continue reading
The Pretenders were one of the most successful new wave groups of the early to mid 1980s, and “Back on the Chain Gang” was and still is my favorite Pretenders song. Chrissie Hynde, the band’s lead singer, wrote it after … Continue reading