This will be the final post in this series. (I’ll do another one in the Fall). I’m ending this now because in this part of the country (western North Carolina), most of the changes of spring have occurred and things are looking so much like summer now (even if the temperatures are still a little on the chilly side).
The first photo was taken in my backyard; the other two are the street I live on. It looks dark because I took these in the early evening and rain was moving in.
Previous posts in this series:
1. Winter into Spring: March 8th: https://luckyottershaven.com/2015/03/08/winter-into-spring/
The Progression of Spring:
2. March 15th: https://luckyottershaven.com/2015/03/15/the-progression-of-spring-march-15th/
3. March 22nd: https://luckyottershaven.com/2015/03/22/the-progression-of-spring-march-22/
4. March 29th: https://luckyottershaven.com/2015/03/30/the-progression-of-spring-march-29/
5. April 5th: https://luckyottershaven.com/2015/04/05/progression-of-spring-april-5th/
6. April 12th: https://luckyottershaven.com/2015/04/12/the-progression-of-spring-april-12th/
7. April 20th: https://luckyottershaven.com/2015/04/20/the-progression-of-spring-april-20th/
8. April 25th: https://luckyottershaven.com/2015/04/26/the-progression-of-spring-april-25th/