My favorite things about blogging.
1. Formulating a new idea into words.
2. Hitting that Publish button.
3. Finding pictures and graphics to illustrate my articles. (Not as hard as you might think!)
4. Checking my stats (if they’re good).
5. Making new friends who can actually relate to what I write about.
6. The way it’s changing me.
7. Someone telling me a post of mine gave them hope or even inspired them to make changes in their lives.
8. Reading and replying to my comments.
My least favorite things about blogging.
1. Dealing with trolls and bullies (fortunately I haven’t had too many). Sometimes though, even their rants can make good fodder for new blog posts.
2. Proofreading and editing for clarity, correcting spelling and grammar
3. Adding tags and categories to a post.
4. Having a slow day with low stats and few comments.
5. Not having a good new idea. It happens to all of us but it’s still discouraging.
6. Offending people (it’s inevitable though).
7. Fear of making certain posts available to the public. (I eventually do though, and it’s very liberating!)
8. Dealing with spam.
This is a free for all for all bloggers.
What are your favorite and least favorite things about blogging? Please share in the comments.