So now I’m a terrorist.

guyfawks

The Department of Homeland Security now wants to compile a list of all journalists, bloggers, and “media influencers.”   In particular, they’re keeping tabs on journalists, bloggers, and media influencers who oppose or criticize our Dear Leader Trump.  The DHS was created to combat terrorism, not punish people for exercising their First Amendment rights.   But in Trump’s America, journalists and bloggers who are critical of him are terrorists.  So I guess that makes me a terrorist.

Soon they’ll come knocking at my door at 4 AM and issue me an armband identifying me as a “dissident” and then ship me off in the darkness to a Trumpian concentration camp.  It’s not a matter of if but when — unless I can find a way to escape this country before that happens.  Or unless democracy survives (which is definitely possible — I refuse to stop being optimistic, as hard as it is at times).

One thing’s for sure.  I’m not going to shut up or let them win.  I’ll spit in their faces as they cart me off.   I’ve had enough of that sort of abusive crap all my life from other narcissists and sociopaths.   I’d rather die than be their bitch.

Big Brother has arrived.

10 Responses to So now I’m a terrorist.

1. bobcabkings says:

That is going to be a very long list.

LOL! It sure will.

• bobcabkings says:

It occurred to me that they wouldn’t need to haul us physically away. Now that they are doing away with Net Neutrality, all they have to do is make us too hard to find and read. That which is not on the Internet does not exist.

• dennis says:

While that would work as far as silencing dissent, this kind of person sees that as merely ‘a desireable side-effect’.

What in truth such a person wants ***most*** is the absolute power implied by life-and-death situations such as imprisonment, torture, and the like, i.e. a real-life ennactment of what O’Brien speaks of in 1984.

If one is seen as a ***pismire*** by such people – as a gross social inferior, a lesser being, as not nearly as human as one’s self-styled ***master*** – then one has but two choices: vanish from their sight, or do ‘search and destroy’, i.e. play by their ever-changing rules, and beat them at their own games.

Oh, there is a third option, but one then has ***no*** choice in the matter, that being ***die for their pleasure*** (as a sacrifice to Brimstone/Satan/ ‘the god of this world’).

And yes, these people, all of them – whether they believe in such things or not – worship Satan. How? By their very actions. ” by their fruits you will know them.”

2. dennis says:

Yes, I’m ***marked*** – ‘the manifested evil in nature’, a ‘useless feeder’, and ‘life unworthy of life’.

So kill me.

3. adamjasonp says:

I think Big Brother was already here with DHS. It’s just worse when abuse of power is unchecked under this admin. when in line with the new agenda.

Share your thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w