Word of the week: Deckle.



Deckle is also a word for the actual ridges or edges on the sides of the paper, according to a paper and plastics Twitter account.


About luckyotter

This blog is my journal. I just choose to share it with the world instead of keeping everything inside my head. I'm a recovering Borderline and have also struggled with Avoidant Personality Disorder. I also have Complex PTSD due to having been the victim of narcissistic abuse for most of my life. I write mostly about narcissism, because I was the child of a narcissistic mother, and then married to a sociopathic malignant narcissist for 20 years. But there's a silver lining too. In some ways they taught me about myself. This blog is about all that. Not all my articles will be about NPD, BPD or other personality disorders or mental conditions. I pretty much write about whatever's on my mind at the moment. So there's something for everyone here. Blogging about stuff is crack for my soul. It's self therapy, and hopefully my insights and observations may help others too.
Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Word of the week: Deckle.

  1. TheOriginalPhoenix says:

    Thank you for sharing! 😉

    Liked by 1 person

  2. lynettedavis says:

    Cool word. I learned of this word when I researched types of paper for book printing.

    Liked by 1 person

  3. Maybe then we can use this term metaphorically as well.


    “Little Shepherd Girl thought to herself, I better learn to deckle my remarks – otherwise – my prolific nature will serve to discourage my readers, rather than enlighten them.”

    Liked by 1 person

Comments are closed.