1. You don’t have to spend a fortune on presents.
2. You read more than the average person.
3. You tend to be educated beyond your schooling, because you read so much.
4. People think of you as smart and/or deep. Because you’re self-educated from all that reading.
5. You project an aura of mystery. This can be sexy. (It can also be creepy).
6. You stay out of drama, or at least you try to.
7. You tend to be able to see more than one side of a situation because you’re always observing other people and you think so much and give yourself time to reflect.
8. You have more insight into yourself and others.
9. You appreciate nature. This extends to animals. As an introvert, you feel more in tune with living things if they’re non-human. Beautiful scenery inspires you.
10. You’re probably artistic. Or musical. Or literary.
11. Your friendships, being fewer, tend to be deep and close ones.
12. Once you have chosen someone as a friend, they can count on a friend for life.
13. It’s hard for you to be bored, because you’re so good at being entertained all by yourself without the help of others.