We don’t need a malignant narcissist in the White House.

Donald Trump is such a narcissist that Barack Obama looks at him and goes, ‘Dude, what’s your problem?’ — Ted Cruz

I’m talking about The Donald, of course. Most politicians have a narcissistic style or narcissistic traits, but we have probably never had a president with fullblown NPD. Author and narcissism expert Sam Vaknin has watched over 600 hours of footage of Trump and pegs him as a malignant narcissist. I believe him. Yikes!

Former Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz had a few words about Trump too. He was enraged when Trump accused Cruz’s father of being involved in JFK’s assassination, and exploded to the press. Here is the transcript of that, and an accompanying video of Cruz’s entire rant.

This entry was posted in essays, politics and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to We don’t need a malignant narcissist in the White House.

1. Diana says:

Donald Trump as our president…I have no words…

2. I’m even now saying, it’s gotten out of hand!

3. Wolfgirl says:

Of course, Cruz is one to talk…-.- But yes, in my highly unprofessional opinion, Trump’s been displaying nearly all the signs of NPD. I’m scared. o.O

I’m not a fan of Cruz either, but here I think he’s right. I think Trump is hilarious, but as a president he’d be a disaster America has never seen. Even professional psychologists point to him as a poster boy for NPD. I’m a Sanders supporter myself, but don’t think America is ready for someone like him yet. We need a new Roosevelt, Sanders would be it. Hillary? I’ll hold my nose and vote for her if I have to. I don’t like her at all, but it would be a vote against Trump, basically.

4. Alex says:

I read somewhere Hilary was being groomed for the presidency like 15 yrs ago. I’m beginning to think maybe Trump is an insurance policy that the powers that be don’t waste their asset over b.s. Partisan politics. I’m one of those weirdos who doesn’t think these things are left to chance. The way Trump carries himself, maybe I’m rationalizing the whole thing. It’s so sordid, and embarrassing for us.

5. Just Plain Ol' Vic says:

A politician calling another politician a narcissist is the pot calling the kettle black.

No matter who gets elected, we are royally screwed!

I’m not so sure. Hillary–it would be just more of the same we’ve had under Obama. I think Bernie would be the best choice for the country right now, of course many people do not agree with that and I doubt he gets in anyway. Trump would probably start WWIII or something equally horrific.

6. gm1123 says:

I’ll never vote for Killary. What a vile, evil woman. Our country needs some help

7. dennis says:

Ugh! Bilious was bad enough. Biliary sounds like she’s worse (to me, anyway…) The bandersnatch… that wretch would get death camps going! Burn-hard – at least he’s got principles.

(Bilious and Biliary refer to the nature of the GALL bladder – as in that organ stores Bile, and so do Bilious and Biliary. Hence their wretchedness, er, Narkikism )