11 Responses to Remember this?

1. I don’t clearly remember that, but I remember when a color TV was a big deal.

2. Suze says:

oh heck yea….I was sad when they took it off the air.

3. I remember this. However, the televisions we had during those years were all black and white, so I don’t remember ever seeing it in color before.

4. Cyranny says:

I wasn’t there yet… :/

Oh, just wanted to check if you were still thinking about that fridge series? 😉

5. bobcabkings says:

Well remembered.

6. bobcabkings says:

Reblogged this on cabbagesandkings524 and commented:
    LuckyOtter finds a colorful blast from the past

7. nikitalondon says:

I never sawi it. We received colored tvs in my country short before the 80s I still remember when my dad brought in a big colored TV and a betamax and made an open account so that i could go and rent movies as much as I wanted and he paid at the end of the month. National TV stopped at midnight and started at 6 am and in between we only saw those colors but without the bird. I was a TV kid and now and sice 2001 I hate it. I just liked it because I could watch animal channels, traveling channels and movies when I moved to Europe I had no more of that and now I think the TV is the biggest loss of time ever. I just watch a good movie or series from time to time. Im hooked on an super cool series right now 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Share your thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w