Broken laptop.

I need to get my laptop fixed or buy a new one, so I won’t be posting for a few days. It’s very hard for me to type from my phone, which is what I’m doing now.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Broken laptop.

1. Cyranny says:

I hope you get it fixed soon 🙂

2. Relax and enjoy some time for yourself. We will be here waiting for the return of your wonderful offerings. Hugs.

3. bobcabkings says:

I have spare desktop machines because gadgets break (yep, I’m that much of a geek). I hope your laptop is fixable. I tried typing on a tablet with the touch screen keyboard. It was horrible, especially since I insist on using proper capitalization. On a phone, I don’t even want to try.

4. nikitalondon says:

ohhh how annoying… hope you fix it quick not to miss your blogs for too long

5. Oh no. Hope you get a new laptop soon.

6. rubycommenting says:

Thanks for letting us know:)

7. dennis says:

Crap! I wish I had sufficient funds to *send* you something. (I don’t have much to start wth; I feel pressed for time in getting ‘organised’ (meaning the modest funds that ***are*** available need to go for what are – in truth – ‘durable medical goods’ more than furniture. As in .”I’ve only got a few years to get this stuff ***done*** – and if it’s not done by then, it will never get done – and it needs to get done!” Oh, and I need new glasses, too ~ 700$ for those!)

8. Julie says:

Hi Luckyotter, I couldn’t submit a Q: after your dysfunctional families article, so I am doing it here. 🙂 Please explain for me, if you can, how a narcissist moves to posing as a rescuer or how we codependents see them as such. Thank you!

I’m sorry but I’ll have to come back to this question later, as I’m setting up a new system and am still typing from my phone. 😦 The reason why you couldn’t post your question under the article is because after 4 months, comments are programmed to close. Sorry I can’t get back to you right away.
      re under

9. Becky says:

Hi, I ‘m not sure where to post a question on your site. I read your blog about Heart-Sync and I am wondering about your second installment (if there was one) as I couldn’t find it. What is your take on your H.S. experience a year later? I am considering this ministry for myself. Thank you, B

Share your thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s