Like the Terminator or the zombies from Night of the Living Dead, Trumpcare just refuses to die.
That’s right. Not two days have passed since their repeal bill was killed in the Senate, and already these criminals and grifters who have hijacked the GOP are attempting to revive their Frankenstein monster of a healthcare bill.
You can read all about it here:
I can think of at least 12 reasons why they want to keep reviving this monster in spite of its vast unpopularity, even among members of their own party.
Why do they keep trying to revive Trumpcare?
- They NEED those tax breaks NOW and won’t stop until they get them.
- They really are trying to thin the herd.
- Donnie just HAS to have his WIN or else.
- It’s a form of mental torture intended to exhaust the resistance into submission and apathy.
- They are masochists trying to destroy their own party.
- They are sadists who like to watch people suffer (from preventable illness) and insanity (from their relentless reviving of this bill)
- They are ordained by God because they are the Elect and this is going to be a Christian nation so if you’re not rich like them or you’re sick it’s their holy duty to take away your healthcare.
- They really do think their plan will be help more people (yeah, right)
- They believe in more “freedom” and “choice” (the freedom to die or go bankrupt; the “choice” argument is bogus)
- They are being pressured to pay off their donors (through tax breaks)
- Trump is desperately trying to distract from the Russian investigation and besides causing constant drama and chaos among his staff, this is the easiest way to do it. He’s not very creative.
- It’s actually a stealth attempt to force us to adopt single-payer (nahhhh…although that could be the end result).
They are relentless. Please make it stop.