O.M.F.G.

jawdrop
Credit: Allthetropes.com

What the…!  Guys, I just got offered an opportunity that completely blew me away.  It has to do with this blog, that’s all I can say.   I feel like I’m dreaming. I can’t say anything else right now but you will all find out very soon!

I cannot, cannot, CANNOT believe this.   This can’t be real, but it is.

Cliffhanger episode to be continued…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to O.M.F.G.

1. katiesdream2004 says:

anxiously waiting the news!

2. nikitalondon says:

I am so happy for you 🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉

3. You’ve got me in suspense. Whatever it is, I’m excited for you!

4. Prairie Girl says:

I’m already happy for you because you’re happy. I hope whatever it is becomes an ongoing blessing for you.

That being said – WHAT THE HECK IS IT? I can’t wait for you to tell us!

5. Leslie says:

Can’t wait to hear! Congratulations!!!!

6. Jim says:

I’m not surprised; you’re a great writer; honest, smart, funny & engaging. I’ve never thought for a second your self-described “poverty” would last for very long.

Hmmm, did I say anything about making any money? Would be nice, but I don’t think it’s going to change my finances, not yet anyway. But thank you for the encouragement!:)

7. Jim says:

You’re welcome! Nah, I guess you didn’t mention anything about money. I just think when you get into a field/job that lines up with your strengths you’ll be very successful. Have you heard about the whole positive psychology (founded by Martin Seligman) movement? It focuses on people’s strengths and improving them rather than on what’s wrong & pathology, under the assumption that investments in things you’re already gifted in will yield higher returns than shoring up weak areas. Here’s a free test & report: http://www.viacharacter.org/www/Character-Strengths-Survey