It’s the end of an era. 15 years was a good run. I actually watched the last hour of the finale tonight (for nostalgia’s sake) I hear Obama even opened the show (I missed that) but at least I got to see the part where all 3 of the original judges came on. The show hadn’t been good in several years, but tonight it went out with style. Farewell, American Idol.
Comments have been disabled; please comment under the original post.
Featured author on:
- Follow Lucky Otters Haven on WordPress.com
Information and help for addictions and PTSD
You can help stop bullying!
- Broken laptop. October 15, 2017
- Maybe we should stop trying so hard to be happy. October 15, 2017
- The ultimate dissociative experience. October 14, 2017
- The mystery ship. October 11, 2017
- I would not want to have children in today’s America. October 8, 2017
- 5 reasons why you should never tell a narcissist they’re a narcissist. October 8, 2017
- Grumpy old men: narcissists in old age. October 8, 2017
- RIP Tom Petty. October 3, 2017
- “I Dare To Dream” October 3, 2017
- Don’t call yourself pro-life… October 2, 2017
- St. Francis Day Blessing Of The Animals October 2, 2017
- Outside my front door. September 30, 2017
- Why the Republican Party is like a Ford Pinto. September 30, 2017
- New Section: Politics and Trumpism September 25, 2017
- Lazy day. September 24, 2017
Most Popular Posts & Pages
Stalk me on TwitterMy Tweets