I’m reblogging this old post, mostly because Danny over at Dream Big wanted to see my bucket list (he just posted his) and wants to comment, but comments are disabled for posts that old. I did have to change #10, since the original #10 is no longer something I want to do. Getting over my fear of death seems like a good replacement, LOL!
Go visit Danny’s bucket list here: http://dreambigdreamoften.co/2016/02/20/14-adventures-i-want-to-complete-before-i-die/
These are the things I want to do before I die. Of course, these are subject to change and new ones will come along!
1. Write and publish a book about everything I’ve learned from growing up in a narcissistic family and being married to a narcissistic husband.
2. Write a bestselling novel or self help book based on my own experiences.
2. Be able to quit my day job and make an income from this (or another) blog.
3. Go to an exotic or remote country, preferably tropical.
4. Sing in a karaoke contest. (People say I have a decent voice but it’s one of those things I never developed)
5. Learn a musical instrument.
6. Get married again someday to a supportive, fun-loving, non-narcissistic man, who likes to travel and is good at home projects too.
7. Buy a Bengal cat.
8. Buy a small but quaint home…
View original post 158 more words