Sharing with permission. From an Environmental Protection Agency staffer.
“So I work at the EPA and yeah it’s as bad as you are hearing: The entire agency is under lockdown, the website, facebook, twitter, you name it is static and can’t be updated. All reports, findings, permits and studies are frozen and not to be released. No presentations or meetings with outside groups are to be scheduled.
Any Press contacting us are to be directed to the Press Office which is also silenced and will give no response.
All grants and contracts are frozen from the contractors working on Superfund sites to grad school students working on their thesis.
We are still doing our work, writing reports, doing cancer modeling for pesticides hoping that this is temporary and we will be able to serve the public soon. But many of us are worried about an ideologically-fueled purging and if you use any federal data I advise you gather what you can now.
We have been told the website is being reworked to reflect the new administration’s policy.
Feel free to copy and paste, you all pay for the government and you should know what’s going on. I am posting this as a fellow citizen and not in any sort of official capacity.”
Featured author on:
- Follow Lucky Otters Haven on WordPress.com
Lucky Otter Partnership members
Label yourself, your narcissist or other PD person
You can help stop bullying!
- Bugs have terrible boundaries. July 22, 2017
- The extraordinary in the ordinary. July 22, 2017
- The modern GOP is incapable of empathy. July 22, 2017
- Changed my profile. July 22, 2017
- Please stop calling suicide victims ‘selfish’ or ‘weak.’ (reblog) July 22, 2017
- Sean Spicer is suffering from PTSD and that’s why he resigned. July 22, 2017
- How narcissistic abuse prepared us to fight against what is happening right now. July 18, 2017
- Can anyone help? July 17, 2017
- People who Capitalize random Words for no Reason. July 17, 2017
- The best-tasting healthy stuff I ever drank. July 16, 2017
- Meet and Greet: 7/14/17 July 16, 2017
- The longest, hottest, most boring drive ever. July 16, 2017
- How DARVO could prove which of us is telling the truth (reblog) July 16, 2017
- My Twitter debate with a Trump supporter. July 13, 2017
- “Get out of my yard!” July 10, 2017
Most Popular Posts & Pages
Stalk me on TwitterMy Tweets