Sharing with permission. From an Environmental Protection Agency staffer.
“So I work at the EPA and yeah it’s as bad as you are hearing: The entire agency is under lockdown, the website, facebook, twitter, you name it is static and can’t be updated. All reports, findings, permits and studies are frozen and not to be released. No presentations or meetings with outside groups are to be scheduled.
Any Press contacting us are to be directed to the Press Office which is also silenced and will give no response.
All grants and contracts are frozen from the contractors working on Superfund sites to grad school students working on their thesis.
We are still doing our work, writing reports, doing cancer modeling for pesticides hoping that this is temporary and we will be able to serve the public soon. But many of us are worried about an ideologically-fueled purging and if you use any federal data I advise you gather what you can now.
We have been told the website is being reworked to reflect the new administration’s policy.
Feel free to copy and paste, you all pay for the government and you should know what’s going on. I am posting this as a fellow citizen and not in any sort of official capacity.”
Featured author on:
- Follow Lucky Otters Haven on WordPress.com
Information and help for addictions and PTSD
You can help stop bullying!
- My go-to, one-minute therapy for anxiety and depression. August 15, 2018
- The Divide and Conquer tactics used by the GOP to divide the left. August 11, 2018
- Why I resist. August 11, 2018
- My new kitten Pocket. August 6, 2018
- Media Accosted August 5, 2018
- Happy Birthday, President Obama! August 4, 2018
- Well, this is very surprising (and disappointing). August 4, 2018
- Beware of narcissists posing as victims in the narcissistic abuse community. August 4, 2018
- Only 862 views yesterday?! August 4, 2018
- 2 weird dreams I had as a kid. August 4, 2018
- Trump Administration takes the first steps towards implementing theocracy in America July 31, 2018
- New: translation feature! July 29, 2018
- Day trip to Sunburst, NC July 28, 2018
- My Clearwater and Tampa, Florida trip. July 28, 2018
- 13 red flags of a dominionist church. July 22, 2018
Most Popular Posts & Pages
Stalk me on TwitterMy Tweets