Sharing with permission. From an Environmental Protection Agency staffer.
“So I work at the EPA and yeah it’s as bad as you are hearing: The entire agency is under lockdown, the website, facebook, twitter, you name it is static and can’t be updated. All reports, findings, permits and studies are frozen and not to be released. No presentations or meetings with outside groups are to be scheduled.
Any Press contacting us are to be directed to the Press Office which is also silenced and will give no response.
All grants and contracts are frozen from the contractors working on Superfund sites to grad school students working on their thesis.
We are still doing our work, writing reports, doing cancer modeling for pesticides hoping that this is temporary and we will be able to serve the public soon. But many of us are worried about an ideologically-fueled purging and if you use any federal data I advise you gather what you can now.
We have been told the website is being reworked to reflect the new administration’s policy.
Feel free to copy and paste, you all pay for the government and you should know what’s going on. I am posting this as a fellow citizen and not in any sort of official capacity.”
Featured author on:
- Follow Lucky Otters Haven on WordPress.com
Lucky Otter Partnership members
Label yourself, your narcissist or other PD person
You can help stop bullying!
- Meet and Greet: 5/26/17 May 27, 2017
- It’s time to stop blaming Trump supporters. May 27, 2017
- Email From My Mother May 26, 2017
- The president isn’t the problem — he’s the symptom. May 26, 2017
- The Children of Manchester May 23, 2017
- 17 ways you know you’ve become a news junkie. May 21, 2017
- Meet and Greet: 5/20/17 May 20, 2017
- We have officially entered the Twilight Zone. May 20, 2017
- RIP Chris Cornell. May 18, 2017
- Dilemma. May 16, 2017
- America is not a Christian nation. May 14, 2017
- It’s BPD Awareness month. May 10, 2017
- Fun with spam #7 May 10, 2017
- The Exodus May 8, 2017
- Meet and Greet: 5/6/17 May 6, 2017
Most Popular Posts & Pages
Stalk me on TwitterMy Tweets