You know who you are. I know you read this blog. But no one held a gun to your head telling you you had to read it. You actively sought it out. Your anger is unfounded because:
1. Every word I said about you is true. But by all means, keep telling yourself that lie that I am the problem.
2. I never used any real names, not even my own.
3. It didn’t have to be that way.
4. People who do the kinds of things you did to a child deserve to be called out on it.
5. I’m becoming a better person in spite of what happened to me, and maybe even because of it.
6. Adversity breeds wisdom.
7. This is my blog and I can’t be censored by you or your kind anymore.
8. I am going to die a happy and fulfilled person in spite of being so crippled emotionally.
9. No one held a gun to your head telling you to read this blog. Sometimes if you stick your nose where it doesn’t belong, it might get bit off.
Since you stopped by, let me make your visit worth it by sharing a song that reminds me of you.