I’d like to thank Blackhorn33 of Not In My World for this very pleasant surprise! 😀 I had a rough day, so it was great to log in when I got home and see he’d nominated me for the Sunshine Bloggers Award.
I do have to say, I have not been accepting awards lately due to lack of time to pay them forward. I will accept this award, but after this one, I’m making my blog award-free. However, I do appreciate this honor very much!
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
3. Nominate 11 bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer
Answers to the 11 Questions.
1. Why do you blog?
So my head won’t explode.
2. What is the purpose of your blog?
Hope, education, fun, and entertainment for survivors of narcissistic abuse and everyone else!
3. If you started another blog what would it be about?
The book I haven’t written yet.
4. What is your level of education, just a general answer please.
College education (bachelors degree in psychology/art)
5. Do you like animals?
6. Tea or soda?
7. Swimming or Ice skiing?
8. If you could work with one person of your choice, who would it be?
A famous person? I have no idea.
9. How much do you read?
Not as much as I used to.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. I believe in limerence at first sight, but that’s not love.
11. What is you worst habit?
My Award Nominees:
Here are the 11 bloggers I’d like to pass on this award nomination to (this is always hard for me, because there are so many great blogs that deserve it too, but I can only pick 11)
Without further ado, here they are:
2. https://cherished79.wordpress.com/ (Living In Stigma)
9. http://phainopepla95.com/ (Weggieboy’s blog)
If I left you off, please don’t take it personally. I tried to pick blogs I’ve never chosen before when accepting awards.
11 Questions to my Nominees:
1. What foreign country would you most like to visit?
2. Are you a cat person?
3. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
4. A salad or a piece of chocolate cake?
5. What was the last book you finished reading?
6. Winter or summer?
7. Can you sing?
8. What was your favorite subject in high school?
9. What is your most prized possession?
10. Hardwood floors or wall to wall carpet?
11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?