I would like to humbly thank How My Ears Hear You and Butchcountry67 for nominating my blog for this lovely award. I am very honored and humbled. And now I can pay it forward by passing this nomination to 15 other very inspiring bloggers! (I wish I could pick more because there are so many other blogs that have inspired me too, but alas, I am limited to 15).
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Display the award on your post.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
6. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
7 things about me:
1. I have 3 tattoos.
2. My zodiac sign is Cancer (June 23 so on Gemini cusp).
3. I lost 30 pounds since the beginning of 2014.
4. I have a dog and 4 cats.
5. My favorite horror movie ever is “The Shining.” It’s in my Top 5 movies too.
6. One of my favorite novels is an obscure science fiction novel from the 1940s called “Last and First Men” by Olaf Stapledon.
7. People tell me I can sing. (I don’t believe them).
Now for the fun part! I am nominating these 15 blogs for being so inspiring to me.
1. Insomnia, Nightmares and General Madness
3. MyPlace2Spu: a single mom’s soap box
4. Butchcountry67: Life and Love on the Canadian Prairies
5. See, there’s this thing called Biology: InsanityBytes
6. HarsH RealiTy
7. Sometimes I Pretend to be Normal
8. Let Me Reach with Kim Saeed: Surviving Narcissistic Abuse
9. Lady With a Truck’s Blog
10. Amusing Nonsense: Writings on Everything and Nothing
12. Dog Dharma Blog
13. Marilyn Munrow
14. Gemini’s Lament–Truantone
15. Just Plain Ol’ Vic
Be sure to checkout the inspiring blogs I nominated above